new toy - desktop

I have a new PC, thanks to my sister, she got me a new one as i complained too much on my laptops. I've 2 laptops with me, one is mine, the other one is my dad's.  But both of them are not working well. Mine is too slow, my dad's is going haywire too, on me. I don't know what's wrong with it! 

I am happy for now, the best thing i ever get from my sister! a new desktop...haha...!!! 
Wonder how long it last me, if it does work properly and well. I was happy when i 1st got my dad's laptop, but only after 2 months, it start going crazy...so...probably is user problem too...:P 
doesn't matter... ! 

This new desktop has a 160GB hard disk, hurray, can do unlimited download on songs....
a 2 GB RAM, hopefully i won't complain about the speed of the com again... 

So far, there's only 1 to complain again about this new desktop, don't really like the keyboard...my sister will definitely say, i am not use to it yet, i will get use to it somehow...!!! 


Comments

okmijin said…
wahaha..1 ppl 2 laptop 1 destop...keat looooooo,,so pro

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -