A letter to my sister

Each of us is a separate individual, we have our own thought. You can't impose your thought to others when they are not willing to. Even to the kids, they do their own thinking. Things as simple as they like ice-cream, they don't like vegetable, spicy food etc etc. These are their thought. Parents will try their best to INFLUENCE/ADVISE them to change their thought, no way that the parents can impose their thought to their children. However, exceptional comes when there are rewards and punishment to it. For example, parents would say to a kid, if you finished up your meal properly, i will bring you to the playground, OR if you are not eating them, i will refrain you from playing with your toys. Then the kids will reconsider of what's in their mind, judging the pros and cons to their action whether to go along with their thoughts or simply listening to the parents. It is the same with us. We are adults now. I do whatever i want whenever i want. If i don't, you can't make me, if you are not ok with it, leave it or walk away with it. No point arguing it with me when things are not as serious as saving ones life. Don't try to put your thought into mine, and i don't do the same. I have no complain about you or whatsoever. It is just that your non-observatory gets me mad. Just like what happened this morning, you should have heard your brother complaining about me, being woke up late, and doing my laundry while making everyone waits for me. But he doesn't know that i have told dad to give me 20 mins for that. Dad wasn't objecting it. So, why not? Because of his omission in the conversation, he was making hell loads of noise, do you think i deserved that? As a result of that, i get annoyed. At the same time while we were moving out, i was looking for keys to lock the door. Does it really matter when we brings two sets of keys? Why do you interfere and looking at me? It is your non-observatory that raise my anger. Since everyone has get into the car and ready to go, and the brother kept making complaint, at that point of time if you were me, what would you feel and do? I would have take that set of key, locked the door and go since the other pair of keys already in the car. Why making things so troublesome, going to the car and get the pair of key, came back and locked the door, go towards the car again? Which is more efficient to you? Think about it? The same goes to the night quarrel, i have no intention to make any argument with you, just wanted to let you, it is daddy's birthday. Dad and mum deserve some private time of their own. Have you thought of that? Be sincere to me? Do you? I told you not to disturb but you were putting the blame on me that i have not treating you right at the first place since morning. Looked back and reconsider what you have done in the morning, do you deserve white eyes from me? You will have done the same if you were in my shoes. There's no doubt to it. So, please rethink what you've done before you start accusing me for anything. You should have know me well enough, i don't like people making recall to the past on what i have done, or what you did after dog years. If you don't like it, speak it out now. Please don't speak on behalf of others too. You don't know how others think. Nevertheless, we are adults now. I have my own thoughts and vision. I know clearly on what i am doing. If your advise does make sense, it is still my choice to follow or not. The same goes to you, i can only try my best to influence or giving you my piece of advise, if you are reluctant to it, i have no say. Even if i have ASKED you to do so, it is still your call whether you want to make things happen. It is the worst of time being in the argument with you on dad's birthday. That was never my intention it. I don't stay angry for long as we are family. If you were treating me right, i will do the same to you. Dad and mum, please do accept my apology for ruin your night. I never want it to be at that day, i just couldn't held my anger when sister started to bring everyone into the conversation and i raised my voice to it. Sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -