new milestone of life

140 days since landed in a new land that I will called home. Some of the days were filled with anxiety or frustration; some of the days were pure happiness and excitement.

It has been a challenging journey for both my husband & I, trying to keep hold the family on our own, without any physical or financial supports from our families who are now miles apart from us. We are trying our best to be as independent as we could be. We had enjoyed the luxury of spare hands from my family members, especially from my mum who has been taking good care of my son since he was born. Now living here without her assistance and cares make it challenging, especially the little one keep feeling "home sick" with grandma not being around.

We have make our greatest achievement today, owning a car by agreeing to the deal. Although it is not the dream car we wanted, but we are feeling awesome to own it. We are very excited with the journey ahead it will bring and upcoming fun filled trips.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -