weekly flashback

I feel so tired this month so far, because i have not been at home for the past 2 weekends. It means i didn't have enough sleep, i am desperately hunger for sleep. Saturday is my sleeping day, and cleaning day, i have missed them 2 times in this month.

The week before last, i have a trip to Melaka to meet the parents. It was totally new experience to me. I was nervous for some time being, but then it went and ended well, i guess....!!! So alright, come to the following week, it was the company group trip to ipoh. I was so so tired too. Ipoh is my hometown, i feel bored to travel, treating it as trourism spot, especially in the shopping complex. I know the shops inside out, because i was tired, i didn't have any desire or drive to shop not even window shopping.

But overall ended ok because i know more places to eat good food, and discover new places to go that i can bring someone with me to visit again.

This week, workwise been ok for the 1st few days, but latter towards weekend, i have been attending a 2 days seminar at Times Sqaure. Due to insifficient of sleep and rest, i found it so hard to concentrate in it, and feel so cold in the seminar room.

Meanwhile, I feel sorry for him being not be able to sleep at night too partly due to my sister. He has already done so much for me, but i can't even guarantee the basic, providing him with a comfy environment to rest. Pity him. :S

This week, finally, i can have my own sweet time to sleep and do some cleaning of myself and room. Apart from the above mentioned, i have heard about some sad news from friends around me.

I have him experiencing family member leaving him, so does my friend whom i just met is losing her love ones too. I do feel sorry for them and here giving my deepest condolence to them, hope they will recover and do well, and wishing life treat them good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -