today...so tired

Gosh, last night i have spent almost my whole night unpacking, arranging, and then setting up with my desktop and sound system in my room. I am so excited having my owns again.

I was chatting, enjoy my musics, waiting for my hair to dry (coz lazy to blow dry) and being hungry till 12.30am. Then, waiting for my brother to get me some food. After everything i ended going to sleep at 1am....it has been really long time never sleep late since i started working as an auditor.

Today, my sleepy mood keep calling me. I was so wasted last night, i can hardly be awake in 100% to perform my job. But i am really glad that i manage to keep myself going by disturbing others. I am being too naughty, stop others from concentrating on their work, but to entertaint me so that i am more alert after the chat :P this gonna happen again because when i got the 2 boxes, i will have to unloaded them too. ...which...is....don't know when!

Comments

Wayne said…
juz get more sleep tonite :)

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -