delivery, after a long wait

Waited for almost 3 months, my delivery is finally here.

I came back to Malaysia on the 2nd sunday of May, till now, it has been 3 months 1 week, I packed my bags and there i left UK, without bringing much of my belongings, left them back in UK and make my friends to do all the packing for me.

I must say thank you to them who help me out in this, but then, my friends, i wrote my full address on 1 of the boxes, but you guys didn't write the full address on it, that's why they been having problem delivering them to me.

my full add is 2, JLN SG BESI INDAH 3/3. you guys miss out 3/3... :S

anyway still, thank you peeps!

i got them today, but only 5 boxes out of 7. The remaining 2 were still on their way home to me... i miss them so much, please do come back to me...!! coz i have my speakers in it. pls pls remember to find your way home...!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -