Hate people being racist and agreesive

What the f**k...these 2 days at work, people i met were so rude, it's unbelievable.

On Sunday, Babylon, there's a girl i refused to serve her drinks because i think that she had too much, she was fine with my decision, but her friend was annoyed by my decision, and trying to make it a big deal...ended arguing with the management, door staff and my friend at work. Somehow she was pissed off because she knows that she can't stand on her feet with the arguement... she starts to abuse us, and pin-pointing the skin colour of my friend...because she is white! my friend is brown, and i am yellow! .... the worse was, she chucked a drink over us. We were all covered in vodka and redbull...cheers to her...

The funniest was she rang the police trying to complaint about us. Somehow, she admitted she thrown a drink at us, the policewoman was shock...asking her what more she wants from the police! Why were the police were called when she throw a drink at somebody else...?

On monday, work at primark, a guy were talking to me rudely, questionning me about the price of the product, and telling me it was a ripped off for the company charging such a high price for product when that jumper he was asking for price is sold for £4.89...

really...what more you can asked for ....when a jumper is only sold for £4.89...too expensive...unbelievable...i was like...was that my decision for the company to sell it at that price? what is that to do with me...why are you talking to me like that...! then my manager heard him...and stand up for me....having a go at him for being so rude to me...i just walked away... i thought he left after that...but he didn't...when he was about to leave....he shouted at me...again...fiercely...really....what's wrong with all these people...

Last week before X'mas there was another girl at primark accusing me being rude, not helpful and not speaking english...for god sick...she is black, she doesn't speak good english too....and i do speak english...what more you want to ask for....when u r being so impatient to wait for the help...! God....!

Comments

okmijin said…
站在别人屋檐下,哪个可以不低头?

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -