New Contract at Primark

it is almost towards the end of the X'mas contract of me with primark as a temp employee, was desperately wishing that they keep me as permanent staff so that i can a fixed hours job until i find a proper accountancy job. Solely reliance on babylon bar job isn't secure and good enough to sustain my living.

Thanks God, on the 24th, Personnel has finally come out with the decision that they will keep me for full time ,permanently, therefore extended the contract of employment with me, with working hours from 2.30pm till 7.30pm daily weekdays, which is such a good news to me.

This also means that i am going to keep my live of working 7 days a week until i find my dream job. Work, work, work ....

Comments

okmijin said…
O..so late only get know this good news...
congratulation

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -