my life to date_Dec 2008

What is my life like nowadays?

Once i wake up, i go to work, in primark, when i finish worked, come home wait for dinner to be served. After dinner, check mails, facebook, job searching, looking for information like visa application, immigration regulation, news that could impact my stay in the UK, till latest 3.30am, go to sleep"

Wake up the next day at approx. 1pm, then get ready to work again. This repeated every weekday, saturday is the only day i can sleep till naturally wake up as if i have no date, no engagement, then have some lesire time of myself, then get ready to work from 9. Sunday, wake up latest by 3 to get ready for dance practice at work. then come home, cook then eat, after, go to work. That's a week, and everything start again.

How can I change my life? I really need a proper job! i've been trying so hard, anyone could please give me some advices, where have i go wrong, what have i done wrong, why is my application is like a stone throwing into the sea with no feedback! I am not fuss how bing is the company, whether they pay me well or not, I just want a more meaningful and organised life, with relevant work experience putting into CV. That's not too much i am asking for right?!

I am looking into information of working in Ireland as advertised in ACCA magazines, stated that Student who graduate in ACCA and gained experience within Ireland will automatically granted with a green card once they become a member. It also says that Ireland is in shortage of accountants, which indicates to me that there's a potential of getting a job in accountancy in ireland is easier than in the UK. I hope things work out for me then i will go ireland as well. I don't really care I am in the UK or Ireland as long as i get some work experience before I go back to Malaysia.

I am living under time pressure, I feel that 24 hours a day is not enough for me, who can give me 48 hours a day instead to make the flow my life, the things needed to be done more smoothly and in a more organised manner as i don't even have time for drama or movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -