Where is my name???

Once i passed my ACCA exams, i was so happy once i think about the publicity i will get. At least my name will be published on the ACCA student magazines, but it is not in it.

2 weeks ago, i realised that there's a searchable database in ACCA site that i could look for any exam passed finalists and affiliate. I was trying to search my name, but it is just not on it. I was guessing, may be it is just somehow ommitted from there, it wil get updated soon again. I was being optimistic about it.

Till yesterday, The March issue of Student Magazine has been released, and i was trying to look for my name among thousands of them on it for all affiliate over the world, unfortunately my name is still not there.

I am now upset, why am i not on it. Even my friend try to look for me, and she couldn't see it too, and rang me to confirm how my name is spelled.

I should send ACCA a complain email, how could they missed me out????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -