supervisor or HR personnel or cash office ?

I was applying for the position of weekend supervisor within the company, i had my interview on friday just gone. It went alright, i was impressed with myself. haha...

Something to share, when i was in the interview, i thought i was only applying for the supervisor position but in actual, i was applying for either supervisor, a position in HR personnel or cash office.

Pauline was doing the interview with me, after she found out from me i have just finished my studies, she was telling me that there are positions going in HR and cash office also apart from the supervisor position. I was well suprise coz i didn't know that if i know i would have apply to all three. She was wondering will i be interested in those positions. Yes, of course i do.

So, in that interview, she asked me questions based on the 3 positions requirements and characteristic for the job. By looking into that, hence i am given a chance to the 3 post. She gonna decide it after all the interviews been carried out, to find out whether is there anyone better than me for any of those position.

Personally, i would like to work for HR, more than the cash office and supervisor positions. As it is a 40 hours full time position, most importantly, it is an operative & administrative work experience that i will get. Finger crossed, hopefully i will get this 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

job searching in New Zealand -