I am currently applying for a position of Account Payable in AT&T via agency. This position requires candidate to be able to speak in either Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Thai or South Korean. The company is looking for 3 each in Mandarin and Cantonese speaking accountants, 1 each in Malay, Thai and South Korean speaking accountant. I've been told that agencies might have problem with taking in candidate for Malay speaking but not for Mandarin and Cantonese speaking ones. I've been waiting for a reply since 1st week of November, it is towards end of November now. Finger crossed....friends, pls pray hard for me, hopefully i get the job, i desperately wish i do...!!! It's a 11 months contract job....honestly, i don't care much what rate they pay me, as long as I still get minimum wages, i am happy! I wish i wish i could get this job...!!! People, let's pray hard for me..!!! Thank you...
Comments
Youtube影片分享:
当你在看youtube影片的时候 注意影片的右边内容格子里有Embed的代码
将它Copy下来
然后去你的部落格Post里选Edit HTML
就这样把它Paste入你想要的部分
这样就行了 简单吧 :P